Why WhiteClouds shields are better: Our straps are attached through pre-drilled reinforced holes, making them almost in-destructable. Our competitors straps are stapled together - one tug and the staples pull out, leaving you completely unprotected.
• Bulk order pricing ($3.95 to $13.95 based on quantity)
• Made in USA
• FREE Shipping
• Dental Loupes 2" or shorter fit inside face shield
• Extremely comfortable
• FDA Authorized
• Adjustable and personalized headbands
For 500+ quantities, call us at 385-206-8700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FDA Authorized
- Thousands in stock and ready to ship
- Superior protection of eyes and face by reducing direct contact with infectious splash, splatter, and spray from blood, saliva, body fluids, and hazardous materials
- Face shield is used by medical, dental, emergency healthcare works, and many other industries where face/eye protection is necessary
- Full-length face shield accommodates eye glasses, goggles, and half-face respirators
- Lightweight design allows for comfortable and extended wear Adjustable cord lock stoppers easily tighten or loosen the fit making this a one-size-fits-all
- Shield is made from PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic allowing for maximum clearness and full peripheral vision
- Headband is made of 1.5" thick polyurethane foam that holds the shield away from the face, fits snugly against the forehead with no pressure on the temples, and wraps completely around the face. Hypoallergenic foam band can absorb sweat and provide enough room for eye glasses or safety goggles
- Quick and easy to wear and remove
- The face shield provides excellent visibility, is optically clear, and distortion-free Resistant to fogging
- Latex free
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
- Made in the USA
WhiteClouds is located in Ogden, Utah. All products are manufactured and shipped from our 60,000 sq. ft. facility. Various shipping methods will be used depending on the quantity of face shields:
Shields are packaged into bags of 5, then placed in larger boxes to prevent damage to the shields. They are also separated with foam to prevent damage and for easy removal.
Whiteclouds can ship partial orders to multiple locations. For example, if you buy 1,000 shields and need to ship them to 40 different locations, we can do that for you. To work out the details, please contact us at 385-206-8700 or email at email@example.com
Do you really have shields in stock? We keep thousands of face shields in stock. They are packaged and ready to ship. Many of our competitors have to wait for orders to arrive from China. We manufacturer them ourselves, so we always have large quantities in inventory.
Why do you need face shields if you are already using masks? Face shields provide better protection from splashing, splatter, and spray from bodily fluids.
Is private labeling available? If you need a logo or instructions on the face mask, we can apply custom vinyl wraps.
Can we customize the face shields? Yes, we have 3D design capabilities to create unique face shields to meet your special requirements. After your order we will call you to determine logo, messaging, etc to put on the headband. If the order is for more than 100 units, we will provide this for free. You can contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can we ship to multiple locations? Yes, there may be additional shipping and handling charges.
Can we change the number of face shields packaged together? Yes
How quickly can we ship? Typically, we can begin shipping your orders once production has completed. Depending on size of order, special requirements, and our workload this can be as soon as the same day of the order.
How many can we produce daily? We can produce approximately 4,000 per day and are currently ramping up for more.
Can our shields be used more than once? Our face shields are intended for a single use, but they are built strong enough for multiple uses. We recommend you clean them with sanitary disinfectant wipes.
What types of organizations are WhiteClouds customers? We work with customers all over the world in all industries including many Fortune 500 organizations. We produce 3D medical models for healthcare providers and 3D veterinary models for various veterinary customers. See some of our customers here.
Do you have a question we didn‘t answer? Don't hesitate to contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at email@example.com.
Is this product authorized by the FDA? This product has been authorized by the FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment. This product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.