• Excellent for Holiday season decorations
• Select your favorite glitter colors
• Customizable choices on hat, mouth, and nose
• 2 different heights to choose from
Big Boxster has a squared effect to give a unique look as a snowman. The body and head are made up of discs of varying thicknesses, between 24" and 27" depending on height. Big Boxster, the snowman, comes standard with a 3D top hat. Our snowmen can be finished in plain white (original polystyrene foam), with a frost/glittery effect, or fresh snow effect. Options include arms, nose styles and mouth styles. You can also select glitter colors for the hat and nose.
For ease of installation, our snowmen ships as two body parts with a separate head/hat. The nose is fitted with dowels, that push-fit onto the body and head in pre-marked locations. This makes for a very easy installation - just a few minutes. This is very easy to move from location to location for photo shoots or moving to different window displays.
- Foam snowman are 100% manufactured in the USA. They are built within a couple of days from the order date. These white foam snowflakes are easy to use.
- If any customization is necessary on-site, they can be cut, painted, sanded, sculpted, and finished.
- For painting, use standard acrylic paints (water-based paints) - these are easy to find at any hardware store that stocks paint, typically used to paint building interiors and exteriors.
- For cutting, you can use knifes or blades. If you have a hot-wire device, it is extremely easy to cut and sculpt.
- For applying finishes, such as glitter, you can use ordinary wood glue. You can also attach finishes in rope, flowers, twine, string, ribbon, lace, greenery, and many others. Your imagination is your only limit!
- Foam is extremely lightweight, but durable. These foam snowmen are made from Expanded Polystyrene (EPS Foam).
WhiteClouds is located in Ogden, Utah. All products are manufactured and shipped from our 60,000 sq. ft. facility. Various shipping methods will be used depending on the size of the order. Your shipment will be delivered by USPS, FedEx, or motor cargo. Sometimes, shipments will be divided up and will come in multiple packages. When the package has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with tracking information.
For special shipping considerations, please contact us at 385-206-8700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you really have foam in stock? We have multiple large-production foam cutters on-site. We also keep thousands of items in stock ready to ship. Many of our competitors have to wait for orders to arrive from China. We manufacturer/cut our foam products ourselves, so we always have large quantities in inventory.
Can we ship to multiple locations? Yes, there may be additional shipping and handling charges.
How many can we produce daily? We can produce thousands daily.
What types of organizations are WhiteClouds customers? We work with customers all over the world in all industries including many Fortune 500 organizations. See some of our customers here.
Do you have a question we didn‘t answer? Don't hesitate to contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at email@example.com.