• Custom Fabricated TEDx Letters (2' to 5' Tall)
• Made in the USA (2-4 weeks for production)
For rush orders, call us at 385-206-8700 or email at email@example.com
- TEDx events are local gatherings designed to spark conversation and connection in a TED-like experience. WhiteClouds works with TEDx organizers to create a professional setting using our TEDx letters along with additional stage props and accessories to create that unique and memorable setting.
- WhiteClouds fabricates standard TEDx large letters, but can also customize unique features and add-ons.
- We have large foam cutters, 3D printers, CNC machines, laser cutters, and many other fabrication technologies to make a huge impression at your special event.
- Our TEDx letters are fabricated to conform with the TEDx sign/logo requirements.
- Fabrication Process: After the dimensions and order specifications are finalized, our hot wire foam cutters start the process. Each letter is cut individually. We use 2 pound EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) which is common for foam letters. This means that a cubic foot of foam weighs two pounds. The letters are cut thick enough so that they will stand on their own or with the help of a base. Next comes the painting of the letters. The paint is specific to the TEDx requirements for Pantone colors. If the "x" is meant to look like it is floating, we then attach a dowel rod/stand or an acrylic backing.
- Made in the USA
WhiteClouds is located in Ogden, Utah. All products are manufactured and shipped from our 60,000 sq. ft. facility.
TEDx letters are all individually wrapped to make sure they arrive undamaged. One of the most surprising things to our customers is how they are shipped. The normal UPS and FedEx carriers won't ship these large items, so typically they are shipped via Motor Cargo. Motor cargo shipping can take a day or two longer to arrive at the destination.
We ship our TEDx letters in wooden crates. These wooden crates are built to further protect your TEDx letters. Unfortunately, they are expensive to build. Based on your selection, we will ship in either our standard crate or a premium crate.
WhiteClouds typically doesn't know the weight or size of the crates until the TEDx letters are fabricated with all of the various options. WhiteClouds preferred option is to invoice you for the actual shipping costs once we know what those costs will be. Quite often, organizations need to have the total price including shipping for approval requirements. That is why we have three options:
If there are any questions concerning shipping, please contact us at 385-206-8700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you be contacting me after I purchase my TEDx Letters? We will reach out to you to schedule a phone call. On the phone call, we will review all of the details of your TEDx event and your goals for your TEDx letters. This is when we will drill down on the specifics of your order. Before we start production, we will send you a proof of the letters that you will need to approve.
How do I know what size letters I need for viewing distance? Most TEDx letters are made between 3 feet and 4 feet tall depending on the size of the event facilities. If you want to make a statement or make them large enough for social immersion (taking selfies), then you might want to consider larger letters. Remember to take into account the size of the stage to make sure the TEDx letters will fit on-stage.
What is the turnaround time for TEDx letters? We usually ask for 2-4 weeks. We understand that sometimes deadlines are tight and we can accommodate rush orders in as little as one week.
Can we change something or add to the order? Yes. Early in the process is the best time to initiate a change order.
What types of organizations are WhiteClouds customers? We work with customers all over the world in all industries including many Fortune 500 organizations. You can see some of our customers here: here.
Do you have a question we didn‘t answer? Don't hesitate to contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at email@example.com.