• Extraordinary Realism
• Automated 3D Fabrication
• Epoxy Coating for Strength and Waterproofing
• Made in the USA (2-4 weeks for production)
• Proof signoffs approved by customer before fabrication begins
• Free Shipping
For larger models, call us at 385-206-8700 or email at email@example.com
- Topographical models are built with light materials to make them easier to transport
- 3D Printing and 3D CNC routers are used to fabricate the models which make the topographical models extremely accurate.
- The model is built from detailed files which is provided by the customer or built by WhiteClouds designers
- Many people struggle with reading 2D topographical maps, but everyone understands 3D raised maps
- These models are strong – they are coated with epoxy then finished with a sealer providing a weatherproof matt-finish and
- The realism is phenomenal
- Ski runs, trails, pathways, waterways can all come alive with detailed topographical models
- Made in the USA
WhiteClouds is located in Ogden, Utah. All products are manufactured and shipped from our 60,000 sq. ft. facility. Various shipping methods will be used depending on the size of the topographical model:
Topographical models are packaged to make sure they arrive undamaged.
If there are any questions concerning shipping, please contact us at 385-206-8700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of file is required to build the topographical model? If you have a file we can probably work with it – we work with all architectural CAD programs including AutoCAD, Revit, Chief Architect, ArchiCAD, and Sketchup, just to name a few. If you don’t have a file, we will work with you to define the coordinates on Google maps and then our team of designers will build the file for you.
What happens after the online order is completed? We will reach out to you to schedule a phone call. On the phone call, we will review all of the details of the topographical model and to understand exactly what you want fabricated. This is when we will drill down on the specifics of your order. As an example, if you order a wood base we will determine your choice of wood; cherry, oak, pine, etc. We will create a proof for you to approve before fabrication begins
What is the largest topographical model WhiteClouds can build? There is really no limit, but there are challenges with larger models. You can contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at email@example.com to discuss options for larger models.
What is the turnaround time for a topographical model? We usually ask for 2-4 weeks. We understand that sometimes deadlines are tight and we can accommodate rush orders in as little as one week.
Can we change something or add to the order? Yes. Early in the process is the best time to initiate a change order.
How do the payment terms work? We allow you to choose your best solution for paying for the model. If you want to pay for the entire model upfront – great. If you would rather pay half up-front and the balance when it is finished, that works for us. To do so, just select the appropriate payment method. When selecting a partial payment option, the product price will be reduced appropriately in the shopping cart to match what you are paying as a down payment today. Once the model is completed, we will settle up with you for the balance of the project before it ships.
What types of organizations are WhiteClouds customers? We work with customers all over the world in all industries including many Fortune 500 organizations. You can see some of our customers here: here.
Do you have a question we didn‘t answer? Don't hesitate to contact us at 1-385-206-8700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.